Location: First United Methodist Church
2111 Camino Del Rio S, San Diego, CA 92108, San Diego, CA
Date: Saturday, May 21, 2016
Time: 9 am - 4 pm
Please join us for an amazing day of inspiration and fun at "Reiki In The 21st Century" in San Diego on May 21st, presented by San Diego Reiki Corps (SDRC). It will be a gathering of Reiki Practitioners from all over Southern California to network with other Reiki Practitioners and to learn about and discuss issues important to all those practicing Reiki.
San Diego Reiki Corp (SDRC) is an organization that grew out of a Reiki volunteer program at Sharp Memorial Hospital, now in its 20th year. After several years of informal gatherings, in 2009, the SDRC was granted 501(c)3 not-for-profit status under the Education umbrella. Its mission is to bring Reiki practitioners together providing support, networking opportunities, education, volunteer opportunities and community outreach programs within the healing energy world.
Reiki In The 21st Century
• Frank Arjava Petter (Speaker and Author of "This Is Reiki")
• Kari Samuels (Intuitive Counselor and Happiness Coach).
• Crystal Bowl Opening Concert
• Book signing with Frank Arjava Petter
• Light lunch included
• choose from 6 breakout sessions covering topics of interest to all Reiki Practitioners (see choices below).
• Vendors providing an array of crystals, oils, books, etc. for everyone's shopping pleasure.
There will be something for everyone!
Early Bird Registration discount before April 1st:
$80 for Non-Members $65 for SDRC Members
Regular Registration April 2 to May 10:
$90 for Non-Members $75 for SDRC Members
Registration closes May 11th, No on-site registration available.
See http://www.SanDiegoReikiCorps.org for details.